Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sometimes all you need is a makeover

Well, I've been playing around with the idea of getting [another] new blog recently. I decided that there isn't really anything wrong with this one, that it just needed a new coat of paint. Anyhow, I've had this background image on my computer for ages (I got it off Pinterest) and decided to put it to good use. The only downside: the link on Pinterest is gone now, so I can't attribute it... SOOOOO... I'm going to keep it up and if anyone knows who made it, let me in on the secret. If you made it and you want me to take it down, I'd be happy to. Or, you know, just tell me who you are so I can give you credit. So, that's that.

Anyhow, I'm sitting at the St. Pete/Clearwater airport in Florida right now... it's storming out and our flight doesn't leave for another three hours. This blog should be AWESOME by the time I get back to Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment